1. When a loved one is sad. Generally I start to worry incessantly, which turns the situation into quite the mess. I stay up at night trying to figure out how to make said loved one feel better. Then we have two sleep-deprived saddies on our hands.
2. When celebrity couples split up. It seems every single day another couple bites the dust. Breakups are horrible enough, without pictures of happier times plastered all over the place. I can’t even imagine how that must feel. Of course reporters ask about the breakup for years to come. That must be a party.
3. When I see a homeless person on a cold winter night. There is so much more I could be doing than dropping a dollar in their cup.
4. When I hear a man call a woman fat. It literally breaks me heart every single time.
5. When I hear a woman call themselves fat. We’ve got to end the cycle of negativity!
6. My lack of holiday party invites this year. Trying to find the silver lining in that one.
7. Attempting to make suitable New Year’s Eve plans. Apparently sitting on your couch in pajama’s and drinking champagne is frowned upon.
THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER:
1. Making lists.
That is all.