1. I got up and worked out before doing anything else (except brushing my teeth, of course).
1A. Shit, I’m really out of shape. (This is not really new, but it’s the first time I’ve felt so out of shape in a long time)
2. I volunteered at a soup kitchen. I helped with the desserts, which were donated from various restaurants in the city. Suddenly a light bulb went on in my head. I can bake and donate once a week! More people to bake for = very happy Shanna.
3. I made a reasonable exercise plan, which I’ll be sharing bits and pieces of in the days to come.
4. I can’t decide what the Song of the Day should be.
5. I haven’t received any Ask A Dude questions yet. (Please feel free to leave any questions in the comments section)
6. I’ve eaten yogurt for breakfast and vegetable soup for lunch and don’t feel like eating my own arm. Progress.
7. I just clicked “spell check” and had no spelling mistakes in this post!
Update: Thank you Anonymous who pointed out I wrote “deserts” instead of desserts. Just when I thought I was perfect…