1. It’s Friday. The Weekend is here!
2. This large coffee with soy milk I’m drinking. I underestimated the hangover potential of splitting a bottle of wine with JV at dinner last night…and going to sleep at 12:30 when I had to be downtown at 9:45am to review a Barre Method class. Oy. Details on that later.
3. Watching a bestie discover that she loves The Cure too…and never knew it! Sharing musical obsessions never gets old.
4. The possibility of seeing love music tonight…for $10, natch.
5. Wearing my favorite sweater with holes in it. I know I know, Mom.
6. Another day free of rain boots! Until tomorrow, that is, when we get another taste of a “wintry mix.” Lovely.
7. The prospect of getting all dolled up tonight. It’s been a while since I’ve worn heels on a weekend. As part of the under 5’3” team, heels are pretty much a necessity.
8. I’ve officially enlisted Sister as my new boyfriend finder. After our first “session” last night I’ve concluded this is about to get really interesting…really quickly.
9. Seeing George Clooney’s face right before falling asleep. I feel that needs no further explanation.
10. Workout inspiration. I stumbled upon this blog while perusing Tracy Anderson’s website. This woman is 41 and completed Tracy’s 30-Day Boot Camp BY THE BOOK. Every single meal, every single workout. She looks unbelievable. I highly recommend checking it out if you’re in need of a little boost.
11. Did I mention it’s Friday!!