1. My tall UGGS rolled down old school style. When it’s 20 degrees it’s comfort before fashion, although I think I look pretty cute today. I digress.
2. My ridiculously bright magenta pashmina. So girly. So un-me. So WARM.
3. My rarely worn (after 2006) skinny leather bracelets purchased in Barcelona almost six years ago. A little naughty, but filled with wonderful memories of exploring the world in a fur vest and far too much jewelry.
4. This quote on Cary’s blog: "Any problem in the world can be solved by dancing." —James Brown. Well said, Mr. Brown.
5. Receiving an email that my Dad has safely landed after his almost two day journey to Southeast Asia.
6. Waking up after a dream involving a dance floor and Jimmy Fallon. (Did everyone see his cute face on Top Chef last night???)
7. Unexpected phone calls from old friends that leaving me hysterically laughing.
8. Moisturizer, mascara, bronzer, lip balm. Applied in that order.