Here are some more things…
1. I’ve slept on the “other side” all week and I’m actually getting used to waking up on the “wrong side” of the bed. Yes, that just happened.
2. I have no patience this week. None. Slow sidewalk walkers beware, I will weave in and out until I break free.
3. Only today would I attempt to squeeze in a manicure between meetings…and feel the need to discuss it at length with JV. It’s just one of those days. While I’m on the topic, how do we feel about paining the ring finger a different color? Too much?
4. Last night I dreamt I was singing backup for Jimmy Fallon and Paul Simon on “Cecilia.” Did everyone see that? It was unreal.
5. One word: Pia. There are no words. Actually it reminds me of when Chris Daughtry (sp?) was voted off in the spring of 2006. My roommates and I were watching before we headed out to a Lacrosse party (oh yay, college!) and as we walked to the party every single person on the street was OUTRAGED! Sister and I were audibly sobbing last night as we watched. What can I say? We’re a dramatic family.
Have I mentioned it’s FRIDAY :)
At some point over the next few days all the college girls will be in NYC. I’m expecting lots of laughter, wine, inside jokes, loud talking, interrupting, boyfriend/fiancé eye-rolling, and more laughter.
We really need a blond friend. Anyone interested?