1. I discovered a lump in my very (expensive) and beloved mattress around midnight last night and made the executive decision to sleep on the “other side” of my bed. It was mighty comfy. The lucky few who’ve slept there apparently got the royal treatment.
2. I was running late this morning and didn’t make my bed for the first time in months. It’s been haunting me all day. Who am I?
3. I keep daydreaming about my beachy waves from Saturday night. You guys don’t understand, I NEVER do anything with my hair. I scoffed at those girls who had curling irons and spent more than 40 minutes getting ready. Scoffed!
4. My aggressiveness on the subway is inversely related to the amount of sunshine each morning. This morning I was quite polite. Or wait, is it converse?
5. This weekend can not come soon enough.
6. I could listen to the new Script album all afternoon…and I just might.
7. I’ve had such disturbing dreams the past few night. I’ve been chased, shot, and gained twenty pounds. I don’t know which one is worse!