It’s been a while since I made a list of my wants…now that Spring has sprung I think it’s about time.
1. The perfect maxi dress in a bold print. By perfect I mean the perfect length. At just over five feet I HATE having to shorten everything. More maxi’s for petites, I say!
2. A thoughtful mix made by a thoughtful/cute/amazing guy. A perfect mix is the best way to celebrate the warmer weather.
3. A rescue puppy. This is one that will have to wait, but a girl can dream, right?
4. To throw a fabulous cocktail party, complete with delectable appetizers and a “signature cocktail.” This will happen, even if I have to force people to attend.
5. To throw a fabulous themed cocktail party. OK, now I’m really pushing it.
6. To take a road trip; a proper road trip with maps, music, snacks, and lots of exploring. Any takers?
7. To walk from my chair to the water without thinking “I hope no one’s looking.” That would be unreal!
8. A flattering and inexpensive bikini. Any recommendations?
9. To organize a picnic party in Central Park, with wine, and sandwiches, and a Frisbee, or something.
10. To wear bright orange, pink, and red lipstick without getting weird looks from my friends. It’s called a pop of color, people.
11. A romantic meal prepared especially for me and eaten outside (balconies included, natch)
12. A raucous pool party with water games, a hot bikini, great bbq, and margaritas made by moi.
I think that’s it for now. Let’s make this happen, blog friends.