Since it’s June and already uncomfortably hot here in NYC, I figure it’s about time for a list of things that make me smile even though I’m profusely sweating.
1. I no longer need to worry about the drastic changes of temperature. From now on it will be hot, hotter, and “omg can I take a dip in your toilet it’s so hot.”
2. Travel. Summer travel is the best. Minus the bathing suit part.
3. Froyo for dinner. There’s nothing better.
4. Getting creative. As much as I love living in New York City, the summers here are brutal. It’s hot, muggy, and filled with a few extra million tourists. I long for cool breezes, beach houses, dipping pools, and greener pastures. Brainstorming new adventures is the goal for this summer.
5. Making lists. Just thinking about smiling makes me smile.
What’s making you smile today?