1. I’m blasting my Vampire Weekend Pandora station and singing at the top of my lungs.
2. I’m cleaning out my closet. I have found almost $10 worth of change. Yay for “free” train ticket to the Cohen Compound in the morning!
3. I found a dress that I haven’t seen since the end of summer ‘09. I deeply loved this dress and it is without question top 5 most flattering items ever to grace this bod. I’m super stoked.
4. Did I mention I’m doing laundry as well? The only person in the laundry room for the first time in the almost 4 years I’ve lived in this building. This situation is equal parts awesome and pathetic.
5. In cleaning my “purse” shelf I found several hidden treasures that haven’t seen the light of day in years. I forgot how major my vintage collection is. I must thank my Grandmother when I see her later this weekend.
Tomorrow I head up to Westchester to spend the weekend relaxing and entertaining with my family (minus my baller sister whose is Fourth of July-ing in the Hamptons this year dahling). I foresee lots of sunshine, wine, music, and running with my Dad against my will.
Happy weekend everyone! Be safe, and chase the fun!