Here’s a list of things I obnoxiously want today:
1. To share clothes with my sister. If she gains 20 pounds and I lose 10 that could actually work. Eat up, sister.
2. A week on a yacht in St. Tropez. With a hunky male companion who speaks enough English to get by, but not enough to start to annoy me.
3. Dinner on a roof. Cooked by a cute boy (not necessarily the same boy from my cruise in the French Riviera). A girl needs variety.
4. A personal trainer to actually get me out of bed each morning to workout.
5. The perfect maxi skirt. Olivia Palermo style. In fact, you could just go ahead and put my head on her body. That might be easier.
6. A really romantic date somewhere unexpected. By unexpected I don’t mean in the dude’s apartment.
7. Flowers delivered to my apartment. Flowers just because someone is thinking of me.
8. Vintage men’s Rolex. I love a chunky vintage watch.
9. A makeup artist. OK, not actually a makeup artist, but perhaps a best friend to come over every morning and gently suggest I put some makeup on. That would suffice.
What do you guys want today?