…so I decided to continue with my crushes on older men. There are just so many older men and so little time to inappropriately lust after them! So where did I leave off?
1. Gerard Butler. I mean he’s only 41 so technically Mr.. Butler is fair game, but I generally don’t date men that old. The older he gets, the hotter he gets in my book. I’m into the salt and pepper hair thing in a pretty major way. Combined with his accent, Gerry is deadly.
2. Noah Wyle. I loved him on ER. Such an underrated hottie. There is something so rugged and masculine about him. I’m not into Sci-Fi otherwise I’d be sure to catch him on Falling Skies. Seeing his face on TV more often is enough for me. Sigh.
3. Hugh Grant. That accent. I mean, a girl can only take so much. He usually plays a bad boy with a good guy dying to burst through his neurotic, withdrawn exterior. I want to save him…from himself.
4. Morrissey. It started about a year ago when I found myself listening to The Smiths for weeks straight. It progressed to watching some YouTube videos of him performing recently and then, BOOM, I fell in love. He wears his heart on his sleeve and what can I say? I’m into it.
5. Bill Clinton. This is wildly inappropriate. There is just something about a brilliant man with a lot of power. I have actually had the pleasure of meeting President Clinton twice and let me tell you, he’s got charisma. When he shook my hand and looked at me and I almost giggled. Boy has swagger for days.