Apparently I’m all about the lists today, but please bear with me.
1. Fashion bloggers. Don’t get my wrong, I frequent many fashion blogs, but I simply cannot understand how they looked so perfectly coiffed in the middle of a NYC summer. Do they not sweat? This my jealousy talking.
2. Slow walkers. Get out of my way. I have places to be and by places I usually mean some sort of meal.
3. Mobile uploads containing the following: photos of flowers received from a BF, photos of engagement rings, photos of sonograms. There’s a thing called email, people.
4. Making money from your wedding. I’m looking at you, Kardashian clan. Aren’t some things the slightest bit private? I understand they have a reality show, but do you really need to sell the photos to People Magazine for millions (not donated to charity a la Reese Witherspoon) and get paid by E! and get free shit from wedding vendors? A bit aggressive, no?
5. Slow text responders. Texts should be returned within an hour or so. How busy are you?
6. Voicemails. Unless you have something urgent to tell me, I will see you have called and return your call. Do not leave me a voicemail saying you called to say Hi.
7. Men wearing any combination of grey/khaki. Have I taught you nothing?
Well, now I feel better. What’s eating you today?