I’ve made some very important observations today. I hope you boys (however few read this blog) find them helpful:
1. If you are in the process of tucking in your t-shirt, think again. It most likely looks much better un-tucked. This especially goes for a plain white tee. Not members of the band, but the actual shirts.
2. Speaking of t-shirts, it’s okay to wear a size small. If you have a thin frame, good for you. No really, relish it. Be proud and wear a t-shirt that actually fits. Baggy t-shirts fall into the chunky white sneaker category; meaning NEVER OKAY.
3. Yelling “heyyyy gurrlll” to a lady on the street is no way to get her attention. I respond much better to “heyyyy sexxyyyy.”
4. Refrain from referring to me as buddy, my friend, dude and the like. I’m a girl, dude.
5. If you’re pushing and pushing and pushing a door and it doesn’t open, try pulling it. That may seem overly simple, but I’ve watched over ten guys struggling with the same damn door. PULL!