First of all, an update on my workouts. I have been averaging 2-3 workouts a week. Not stellar, but far better than I was doing months ago.
Now that the important stuff is out of the way, here's some stuff I'm looking forward to in the next week:
1. Watching Love, Actually snuggled on the couch at my parents. It's a holiday tradition in our household.
2. Reading under a blanket in front of the fireplace at my parents. It's my suburban haven. It's supposed to be 50 degrees this Christmas, but I don't care. Light my fire.
3. Jewish Christmas Eve=Chinese food and the movies. There is nothing more stereotypical, but also nothing better.
4. A hot toddy. I will make them this year. And my family will drink them.
5. Cooking/baking in my mom's kitchen. NYC kitchens are seriously lacking in space.
6. Sleeping in my childhood bedroom. Oh wait.
7. Lots of wine.
8. Constant laughter.
9. My Dad's awful jokes.
10. My sister's inappropriate jokes. Which lead to my inappropriate jokes. Which lead to more inappropriate jokes.
11. Have I mentioned the wine?
12. Oh, the cheese. My parent's love a nice cheese plate.
13. Lounging in comfy clothes all day. Without judgement. Well, does my Mom asking, "is that what you're wearing today" count as judgement?
14. Taking a long, wintry drive. Or, as my Sister says, mansion hunting.
P.S. Song of the day is up over on Shanna Says!
Happy Hanukkah to my fellow Jews! Hope ya'll have eight crazy nights!