I have returned from the land of sunshine and margaritas. The past week was filled with all sorts of vacation fun:
1. Reading. I highly recommend Tina Fey's Bossypants if you're in the mood for a chuckle. Extremely well-written and laugh out loud funny.
2. Pure gluttony. The sea food in Cabo is to die for. I was the worst Jew on the planet; stuffing my face with all sorts of shellfish.
3. Did I mention the day I ate bacon at every meal? Oh yes, that happened.
4. I worked out. Twice. Whatever it's better than nothing, right? RIGHT?
5. Margaritas. Oh, the margs.
6. Family time. I filmed a short video which I will edit and have up in the next couple of days.
7. An afternoon at sea. There is nothing more luxurious then an afternoon spent on a gorgeous boat. In my older (ahem late twenties) age I have developed a bit of motion sickness, but I kept all my food down and was able to enjoy the wide open water.
8. Sunshine. I don't really tan. I can't sit still and I'm prone to burning, so I'm basically an SPF Nazi. Don't you worry, I will spray you with sunscreen while you try to nap. You can thank me later.
Here are some photos my sister took.