A few things have been going on around these parts this week:
1. I went to my first Rangers game last night. It was awesome! (Thank you Allie!).
2. I'm planning a nice little warm weather get away. More details to follow, I'm sure.
3. I've been wearing my shirts tucked in for the first time in two years.
4. I'm actually excited to weigh-in tonight (a day late due to the aformentioned NHL game). I want to know that my hard work is paying off. Let's hope it is.
5. Remember a couple of years ago I posted a "before" photo of myself in a bikini as motivation? Yeah, I can't believe I did that either. Even worse, I'm considering reposting it so I have something to work towards. Good or bad idea?
6. I have a new crush. I think it's getting serious.
In even more exciting news...I have a new Ask A Dude contributor joining the team. So, please email me with some juicy questions and we'll get the ball rolling again!!!
Happy Hump Day!
P.S. Tom Green was at the Rangers game last night. I used to watch his show in hysterics.