Tuesday, February 21, 2012
I'm suffering from a bit of writer's block today. I have been working on a lot of content based work projects, so maybe I'm just all out of words. Regardless, I'll leave you with some fun tidbits from my weekend:
1. Impromptu late night dance party in my work clothes. I love me a good cover band
2. One slightly hungover brunch ending with a shared crepe (don't worry it was all tracked)
3. Surprise glass of wine with my family
4. Home cooked meal by my sister and her bf. It was quite impressive
5. One trip to Williamsburg to get my hipster on. Boys with beards are my kryptonite.
6. I'm really, really, really good at watching my friends spend their money. If you ever need me to come help you pick out expensive clothes, I'm all yours.
7. One chick flick. This Means War was cute, but the stars of the movie were Chris Pine's eye (OH MY GOD) and Tom Hardy's tattoos (HOT). Oh and his accent didn't hurt either.
8. One cringe-worthy Bachelor watching session with my roommate. Did Courtney seriously quote Carrie Bradshaw and Bob Marley in her "wedding vows??" I mean, really.