I should probably warn you, this post is going to be all over the place. I'm using my lunch break to update the blog, which I normally am so happy to do, but I feel a bit guilty that my posting has been so sporadic. So I'll be trying to do a full brain dump. Here is just a list of stuff.
1. I referred to myself as a "musical slut" in an email yesterday. I am melodically promiscuous (Oops I did it again), but after I hit send I was like who am I?
2. I have been on a tattoo kick for the past few weeks. Not getting actual tattoos, but admiring boys who have them. A tattoo voyeur, if you will.
3. I have pictured myself in a wedding dress twice this week.
4. I have lost it over cute dogs four times. Once last night while enjoying a glass of wine al fresco.
5. I have woken up at 5am every day this week because I was scared of oversleeping.
6. I have thought about this one moment (which took place several years ago) over and over again this week. I had to use a mantra to just "let it go." It was work, but totally worth it.
7. I did my "cant control it I'm so happy" clap at least a dozen times.
8. I walked from the Financial District to Grand Central last night simply because it was beautiful out and I was too happy to be a sardine on the subway.
9. I have thought why not every single day.
10. I laughed until my stomach hurt every single day
11. I walked to my sisters apartment last night in an outfit I haven't worn since college. It consisted of cropped leggings, layered tank tops, a jean jacket, and flip flops. HOT.
What have you guys been up to?