I am the worst nervous person ever. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I'm running to the bathroom, sorry if that was TMI. Actually, sorry I'm not sorry. This is my blog and I can talk about bowel movements if I so choose. Anyway, the point of this post is that I'm been nervous lately. A lot of great work opportunities and the like, served with a side of nerves. I simply can't seem to shake them. In an effort to calm down, I'm going to share a few things on my mind in the last hour while preparing for a meeting later this afternoon:
1. A man in his early 40's (complete estimate) blatantly checking out a girl in her 20's as she walked by and then turning his head completely around to get a view from behind. I'm talking the least subtle check out I've seen in ages. Boys will be boys, am I right? There is no shame in his game.
2. You know that thing guys do when they turn their heads before you walk by so it looks like you just happen to walk into their frame of vision? Oh yea, dudes we know about that.
3. When a guy tells me he plays the guitar two thoughts run through my head. First, omg hot. Second, omg hot I bet he can sing some John Mayer to me. I am not proud of this, but it is completely true. I hear guitar, I think John Mayer.
4. What am I going to wear tonight?
5. This humidity has me looking full on poodle.
6. Ew cats.
7. Why yes, Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies do sound perfect for my sister's birthday party tonight.
8. More people should use the phrase "shits and gigs."
9. Last and certainly not least, I have so much packed into this weekend it's actually overwhelming. I have been canceling free booze and boys to hang out with my computer. So not chic, yet so necessary. 24 hours is simply not enough hours this week.
Welcome to my brain dump. Happy Friday!!!!