1. I wore my (new) short hair curly today and I look exactly like...a twelve year-old. Days like today I miss my hippie hair.
2. Last night I dreamt I was driving down Sunset Blvd in my old Cabrio blasting The Beatles. It was a vast improvement from my reoccurring camping dream.
3. I love it when my friends recycle advice I've given them...and give it right back to me. Sometimes I can be so preachy, why do you guys listen to me?
4. Time really does heal most wounds.
5. This song has been in my head ALL DAY. I love me a good pop song.
6. I've been thinking about perfection this week. Waiting for the "perfect" situation, more specifically. Is there such a thing? I am starting to realize I need to cut myself some slack and go with the flow more often.
7. Oh and I must stop lusting over boys in bands with tattoos.