Oh hello, blog friends. It's been nearly a year since I last wrote. So much has changed of course, but much remains the same.
I'm happy. Probably the happiest I've ever been. I'm healthy. My family is healthy. I'm employed. All is well.
You're probably wondering what I've been up to. Well, to recap:
1. My sister got married.
2. One of my best friends had a baby.
3. I attended a hipster wedding in Brooklyn.
4. I attended a west coast meets mid west wedding in Chicago.
5. I walked the boardwalk along the Jersey Shore.
6. I watched the sunset in Fire Island.
7. I slow danced on pretty much every corner of NYC.
8. I laughed until I cried.
9. I gained 7 pounds.
10. I lost 5 pounds.
11. I gained 2 pounds.
12. I citibiked all over Brooklyn...in a black dress.
13. Oh wait, I turned 30.
14. I fell in lust.
15. I fell out of lust.
16. I saw my first UCB improv show.
17. I took more trains and subways than I ever have before.
18. I read the Goldfinch.
19. I stayed out too late.
20. I watched too much Bravo.
21. I ate breakfast in bed.
22. I fell in love with bourbon.
23. I fell in love with Brooklyn.
24. I fell in love with a boy.
How was your year?